1. MARBLED FAT: Many of us ask for lean meat, and we have our reasons, but the problem is that the flavor is right there. The marbled fat is the fat inside the meat that with heat and cooking will melt and give another dimension of flavor to your dish.
2. SEASON WELL! The best condiments to season are COARSE-GRAINED SALT AND GROUND BLACK PEPPER. Simple but DELICIOUS.
3. LET IT REST AFTER COOKING. Rich meat should be allowed to rest without touching it at least 5 minutes after it has been removed from the heat. This allows to reabsorb all juices to remain moisturized and tasty.
4. HOW DO WE KNOW IT IS WELL COOKED? THE FINGER TEST. The harder it is the more cooked. If you put your finger inside and the center is soft, then that means it is raw, and vice versa. The idea is to find a middle point to obtain a rich 1/2 or 3/4 steak.
5. Accompany the meat with a good red wine and ENJOY.